QA Automation Engineer
On Site, Remote
LimeChain is a leading Web3 development and consulting company based in London and Sofia. We develop dApps, blockchain networks, and enterprise solutions based on blockchain worldwide. We’ve helped 150+ enterprises and blockchain startups design, build and implement their vision using Blockchain. Among them are Hedera Hashgraph, Polkadot, The Graph, Universe, MantraDAO, Celo, IMVU, P&G, Raiffeisen Bank, and others.
With 100% year over year growth of the company, we are looking to find the next crop of exciting talent to help us continue leading this innovative space.
We’re looking for a QA Automation Engineer who is proactive, mindful about deadlines, and take pride in their quality of work. Their main responsibility will include creating and executing automated tests. We will expect them to contribute to the technical architecture and the code of the projects and work well in an agile fast-paced team. In addition, this role includes talking with POs and Clients on figuring exact details on implementation and architecture.
LimeChain is a company specializing in the development of blockchain-based projects. This includes, but is not limited to:
- smart contract development
- server-side development
- client-side development
- and more.
Skills that the perfect candidate has
- Create and execute automated tests;
- Has understanding and knowledge of and can contribute to overall CI strategy;
- Writes test cases and testing check-lists;
- Understands all business requirements of a specific project;
- Designs complete and detailed test plan specifications for new features;
- Works closely with the project’s delivery team;
- Experience with automation tests of APIs is a must;
- Previous knowledge or experience in web3/blockchain would be considered an advantage, but it is not mandatory;
- Plus – Experience with dApps / understanding of Blockchain concepts;
Perks We Offer
- Additional Health & Dental insurance;
- Attractive remuneration;
- Flexible Benefits Program;
- One extra day off per annum after being 2 years at the company (up to 25 days);
- Flexible working hours and home office;
- Two epic team buildings and monthly team bonding events;
- Financial support for a personal vehicle after the second year at LimeChain;
- Fruity afternoons & team breakfast/lunch Wednesdays;
- Career development opportunities;
- Friendly atmosphere and innovative projects;
- Relaxing & Gaming Areas.