On Site, Remote
We are looking for a Senior Rust Engineer. This is a full-time remote position with a 40-hour workweek.
Our client is a leading company in decentralized cloud infrastructure, is seeking a talented Rust Developer to join our team. Their mission is to build a decentralized cloud infrastructure that provides the privacy and governance of individuals and businesses in web 3.0. Their unique infrastructure will be competing with the security, cost, and speed of Amazon and Microsoft.
As a Rust Developer, you will play a key role in developing and maintaining our cutting-edge decentralized cloud infrastructure. Your responsibilities will include developing, testing, and deploying software solutions, as well as debugging and troubleshooting issues as they arise. Experience in crypto and blockchain will be considered as an advantage.
- Strong experience in Rust programming language
- Knowledge and experience with blockchain and cryptocurrency technologies
- Proficiency in software development methodologies, tools, and processes
- Ability to work well in a team-oriented environment
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Reference number: ( 21_03_23N )